With a low-inventory market, it’s challenging for buyers to find the right home. However, some buyers overlook the option of townhouses and/or condos. Yes, even in the suburbs of Bergen County, NJ, we have lots of options for condos and townhouses. There are many existing developments, and there are several new-construction developments, which is perfect for buyers who don’t want or know how to manage renovations, upgrades and/or repairs that might be needed when purchasing an existing home.
With some new construction townhouse and condo properties, buyers even have the option to choose colors, finishes and styles, which really allows for a customized design. And, when considering new construction, you don’t have to negotiate with any homeowners, which eliminates the emotion and personal feelings throughout the offer, inspection and closing phases of the buying process. Some of the townhouses are even larger than a standard single-family home in the area, and they also usually include maintenance of the grounds, swimming pools and other amenities with an HOA fee, of course.
So, if you’re curious about this type of living option, and want to lock something down BEFORE interest rates and prices go higher, here are 12 wonderful NEW CONSTRUCTION DEVELOPMENTS IN BERGEN COUNTY, NJ. There are several others in the works. If any look appealing, feel free to contact me for more information and/or private tours.
1. Cresskill – The Grand Rose
2. Franklin Lakes – The Reserve at Franklin Lakes
3. Haworth – Lakeshore Estates
4. Hillsdale – The Reserve at Arden Place (55+ community)
5. Montvale – The Alexa
6. Montvale – Village Springs
7. Old Tappan – The Enclave
8. Park Ridge – The James (named after actor James Gandolfini who lived in Park Ridge)
9. River Vale – The Fairways at Edgewood
10. Upper Saddle River – The Grove
11. Waldwick – Waldwick Station
12. Wood Ridge – Link at Westmont Station